jueves, 17 de enero de 2019
Chapter 5 VIII
I pretended to be cool as a cucumber when I sat in the plane in Leeds. However, when the landing gear went up I felt quite a relief, if at all, because I could do nothing more now... I proceeded to fall soundly asleep. I woke up as the captain was announcing nice weather in Alicante. Well, I cared little about that because I went from the airport directly to the city center, from the bus station I walked a little and I went into a small cafe. A typical Spanish affair, no tourists, just locals. I got a Schweppes and asked the hostile looking fellow behind the counter about the newspaper.
<Previous Next>
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Chapter 1: Improbable encounters
Threading your way through a sea of people who does not really care much about being shoved, pushed and stepped on irritates me. On top o...
-
The following day at the office was not much better. Halfway through the morning I got a call from the Central office from InGnio InGnieros...
-
After that meeting I had a separate chat with the team leader for the external people working with me. There was nothing I could do. In a w...
-
A pesar del cabreo, eran las 18:00 cuando salí de la oficina y me dirigí a casa. Aún estaba rumiando el cabreo cuando atravesé uno de esos ...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario