domingo, 12 de julio de 2020

Status of the Blog

Dear reader,

This blog is currently going through some hard times, because of work and family issues. I am currently writing this during the Covid-19 pandemic, and as you might imagine, it is also not helping.

The main Objective is to continue advancing on the current project. However it is a long term project. 

I have a few side projects, some of which are much smaller than "Tales of Voyager". I have been working on one of them to improve my working efficiency and then feed the experience onto the main project. As such, I will be publishing this side project, based on weekly issues, a week from the publication of this post.

I will also work on the navigability  of the blog and I will not publish in Spanish until further notice.

I've also created a Patreon page. In times of pandemic I do not expect people pissing money, but If you feel like dropping a Euro my way, I'd be very grateful to have it. It will help me to be able to allocate more time and do proper research. It would be a little ironic, that a blog on the Apocalypse, is stopped by a pandemic. Anyway, if you are interested on what is coming and the blog, head over to Patreon and have a look

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Chapter 1: Improbable encounters

Threading your way through a sea of people who does not really care much about being shoved, pushed and stepped on irritates me. On top o...